There are lots of reasons you could be refraining from drinking alcohol (and they’re all valid). Perhaps you’re sober. You’re sober curious. You’re doing a Dry January. (Or a Sober October.) You’ve had the worst hangover and are “never. drinking. again!” (We’ve been there.) You’re prioritizing your health, you hate the way it makes you feel, or simply how it tastes. Maybe you’re pregnant, taking care of your mental health, preparing for a marathon... like we said, the list could go on and on.
Whatever the reason for your refrain, you don’t always have to miss out on the buzz. Solbru is a great option for rethinking spirits and the way we consume them.
Complex and herbaceous, these non-alcoholic beverages are using natural plants, fungi, fruits, and flowers to benefit you in a different way - you will feel brighter and happier the morning after. Happy + soulful sipping!
Rosemary + Mint Lemonade
2 oz Solbrü Elevate
2 oz rosemary & mint simple syrup
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1/2 cup club soda
For Rosemary & mint simple syrup:
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1 large sprig rosemary
6-7 mint leaves
Direction for simply syrup and AF cocktail:
add sugar and water into a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Add in rosemary sprig and mint leaves and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and let syrup steep for about 30 minutes.
Pour syrup into a glass jar through a mesh strainer to remove rosemary and mint leaves; let cool. In an 8oz glass, add ice, lemon juice, simple syrup, club soda and top with Solbrü Elevate.
2 oz Inspire Brü
2 oz Cold brew coffee
0.5 oz maple syrup
1. Pour coffee, inspire and maple syrup over ice in a shaker - shake it to wake it ;)
2. Pour into a rocks glass over ice
3. Garnish with an orange peel
2oz Inspire Brü
1/2oz maple syrup
2/3 cup coconut milk
1 scoop E3 Live Blue Majik
1. Add your elixir and maple syrup to a glass or mug.
2. Add the coconut milk and Blue Majik power to a milk frother - froth!
3. Alternatively you can heat up the milk in a pot while whisking in the Blue Majik powder. Don't let it boil!
4. Pour milk over your elixir and maple syrup