“Disputes” has the meaning prescribed under Section 18.
“Distribute” means to incorporate, run, submit, use, display, copy, upload, post, reproduce, embed, communicate, publish, distribute, create derivative works of, adapt, translate, perform, transmit, arrange, modify, export, merge, transfer, share, outsource and/or make available.
- "includes" and "including" means including without limiting the generality of the foregoing.
“Licence” has the meaning prescribed under Section 8.
“Marks” means the SOLBRU name and logos, SOLBRÜ, and any other trademarks, trade dress, designs, trade names, domain names and logos appearing on or in connection with the Service.
- “person” includes natural persons and any type of incorporated or unincorporated entity.
“Registration Data” has the meaning prescribed under Section 9.
“registered user” means a person who has created and registered an account with the Service.
“Service” means the Site, as well as any online services offered on the Site by Solbru, including providing information on non-alcoholic beverages and online retail services.
- "Site" means this website, having the URL https://www.solbru.com/ as well as any related applications made available by Solbru on the Site and in any app stores for use on mobile devices, tablets, personal computers and other devices and subdomains and subsidiary sites, and all of the related web pages relating thereto, including, but not limited to, content, user interfaces, visual interfaces, applications, software, information, photographs, images, ideas, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, data, code, designs, pictures, graphics, text, files, icons, user accounts, titles, themes, objects, techniques, databases, dialogue, locations, concepts, artwork, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, company names, the Marks, trademarks, logos and trade names or other materials uploaded, downloaded and/or contained in or electronically Distributed on the Site or the Service, including the manner in which the said content and information is presented or appears, together with all intellectual property rights therein.
- "use" or “uses” includes accessing, registering, viewing, reading, copying (whether in whole or in part), creating an account, Distributing User Content, and purchasing.
“User Content” means any and all content, material and information Distributed by users via the Service, including any user-generated content about Solbru’s products and services, including questions, suggestions, information, inquiries, testimonials, feedback, reviews, emails, ideas, drawings, comments, opinions, audio, videos, images, data, concepts, designs, product names, photographs, or other content or material, including any intellectual property rights relating thereto.
- You may be required to select a user name and password to access certain aspects of the Service, including to purchase products and services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your user name.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any User Content that you Distribute on the Service or that you allow others to Distribute on the Service.
- You will not Distribute any User Content to, on or through the Service that is fraudulent, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, slanderous, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, or hateful.
- You will not Distribute any User Content that infringes or violates a patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of another person or entity, or that violate any right of privacy, or offer content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- You will not transmit any worms or viruses, spyware, malware, bugs or any other harmful or destructive code to or through the Service.
- You will not Distribute to users any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," "affiliate links," or any other form of solicitation.
- You will not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or violate any applicable state, federal, provincial or local laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to intellectual property laws, criminal laws against money laundering, or tax laws).
- You will not "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone on or through the Service.
- You will not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You will not access another registered user’s account without that registered user’s permission, nor will you compromise another registered user’s account. You agree that if such acts are brought to the attention of Solbru, Solbru may (1) immediately terminate your account, if any; and (2) provide all relevant information to law enforcement officials in order to assist in an investigation of your actions.
- You will not violate nor attempt to violate the security of the Service, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for you, including logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- using any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Service or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Service;
- taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service or Solbru’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Service or to Solbru’s systems;
- conducting a reverse look-up, tracing or seeking to trace any information on any other user to its source, or exploit the Service or information made available or offered by or through the Service, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Service;
- attempting to interfere with, disrupt or disable service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of "denial of service" attacks, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- disrupting network nodes or network services or otherwise restricting, inhibiting, disrupting or impeding Solbru’s ability to monitor or make available the Service; or
- taking any action in order to obtain services to which you are not entitled.
- You shall not transmit email or any other content that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- You shall not transmit email or any other content that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes "bait and switch".
- You shall not sublicence, reproduce, duplicate, copy, rent, lease, sell, resell, exploit, redistribute, modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, broadcast, Distribute, disseminate, decompile, publish, transmit, translate, adapt or vary any of the Service, or any portion thereof, including but not limited to the Site, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic or otherwise.
- You shall not remove any copyright, trademark or proprietary notices from any copies of the Service.
- You shall not create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Service.
- Your use of the Service cannot in any way harm or prejudice the image or perception of the Service or Solbru to others receiving the information on the Service.
Contact Us If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please contact us at: Solbru Inc. Mailing Address: 160 Charing Cross Crescent, Winnipeg, MB, R2N1P6 Telephone No.: 204-799-6475 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org © Copyright (2021) Solbru Inc. All rights reserved.